Eucalyptus Scented Wreath By Deirdre Powell
You will need:
- Eucalyptus, a few branches
- Crafting Wire
- Glue Gun
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Moss,Flowers, Baby’s Breath for decoration.
- Organize your space and flowers.
2. Wire the ends of the Eucalyptus together, use pliers to cut and additional wire. Make a ring shape. Pick an end that you would like it to hang and make a loop for hanging.
3. Use Glue Gun to glue flowers into place. *helpful hint, layout flowers before glueing*
4. End result a beautiful fragrant craft.